• Bachelor of Arts Honors, Second Class Upper Division or better from a recognized
• Obtained an appropriate Post Graduate Diploma with at a GPA of 3.0.
• More than two years of work experience in a relevant field of arts.
• Two references from current or recent employer for more than two years. References
from employers more than 5 years ago will not be considered.
• A research proposal of 500 words maximum in a nominated field of study.
• Applicants without an Honors qualification but wish to apply for a Masters must have
an average GPA of 3.0 or better at undergraduate studies in Years 3 and 4 of Bachelor
of Arts courses or equivalent.